SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Each person receives one (1) drink with FREE refills
• Each person receives one (1) collectable inflatable lightsaber
• Each person receives one (1) collectable Star Wars party favor
• Each person receives one (1) ticket for The Night Before Star Wars book giveaway drawing - MUST enter drawing before 7PM
• Each person receives one (1) Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass
- Indoor Play Passes include Ballocity, non-ticket/prize arcade games, XD Dark Ride, and $5 for ticket and prize games! Height/age restrictions may apply. Indoor Play Passes are valid from 5-9PM on Friday, November 30th ONLY
• One (1) admission into Holiday Lights Mini Golf
- Valid on Friday, November 30th ONLY
• Pizza & Wing Dinner Buffet (includes salad, pizza, wings, breadsticks, and one (1) Star Wars cup (unlimited refills)
• Meet and Greet and pictures with your favorites characters from a galaxy far, far away
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf
• Feel the Force game - Test your Jedi skills at each of our FUNtastic Force testing party stations
• Reading of the The Night Before Star Wars
• Drawing for the The Night Before Star Wars book
• Star Wars Costume Contest - Anyone can enter! Each entrant will be given a number, walk our Star Wars runway, and our panel of professional judges will select first through third place.
WINNER gets the following:
- 1st Place - Star Wars Gold Jabba The Hutt Award and a $30 Fun Card
- 2nd Place - $20 Fun Card
- 3rd Place - $10 Fun Card
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf.
• Continued meet and greet and pictures with your favorites characters from a galaxy far, far away
Event benefits Highmark Caring Place.
WHAT IS THE CARING PLACE?
The death of a loved one is devastating to a child. The impact can be overwhelming and the children and family often need support. The Highmark Caring Place can provide that support through its various programs.
The Caring Place began in Pittsburgh in 1996. Facilities are also located in Erie, Harrisburg, and in the Cranberry region.
Thousands of community members are helped by the Caring Place each year at no cost through our peer support programs, and our education, consultation, and referral services.
TO LEARN MORE VISIT: https://www.highmarkcaringplace.com/cp2/index.shtml