SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• House Sorting (by family, group, or individually - your choice!)
• Wand Selection (everyone gets one (1) wand)
• Each person receives one (1) Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass with one (1) Harry Potter lanyard
- Indoor Play Passes include Ballocity, non-ticket/prize arcade games, XD Dark Ride, and $5 for ticket and prize games! Height/age restrictions may apply. Indoor Play Passes are valid from 5-9PM on Friday, November 16th ONLY
• Each person receives one (1) admission into Holiday Lights Mini Golf
- Valid on Friday, November 16th ONLY
• Meet and Greet with a LIVE OWL and other wizarding animals from The Good Zoo at Oglebay Resort
• House Prefect (this will be your "Team Captain" for our House Cup Challenge) reveal - whichever person in each house has a sticker on the bottom of their plate
• House Cup Challenge Rules Announcement
• Pizza & Wing Dinner Buffet (includes salad, pizza, wings, breadsticks, and Butterbeer ice cream for dessert) begins in the following order:
- 6PM – Slytherin
- 6:15PM – Hufflepuff
- 6:30PM – Ravenclaw
- 6:45PM – Gryffindor
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf
• Announcement of our panel of professional House Cup Challenge judges
• House Cup Challenge games begin in the following order:
- 8PM – Most Tickets Earned by House from 5-8PM (totals will be tallied at 8PM - you MUST have your Fun Card turned into your house Prefect by then to count towards you house total)
- 8:05PM – Harry Potter Dramatic Reading Competition - two (2) people from each team will be given a scene from a Harry Potter book to act out, and our panel of professional judges will select first through fourth place.
- 8:15PM - Costume Contest - one (1) person from each house will enter our Costume Contest. They will be given a number, and our panel of professional judges will select first through fourth place.
- 8:25PM - Harry Potter Trivia - one (1) person from each house competes.
- 8:35PM - Most Tickets Earned by House tallies will be announced and points awarded to each house accordingly.
- 8:40PM - FINAL TRIVIA QUESTION - On the last question, houses will wager points earned during the House Cup Challenge. If the house gets the question right, they double their points. If the house gets the question wrong, they lose the points they wagered...
- 8:45PM - House Cup Challenge Winners Announcement
HOUSE CUP CHALLENGE PRIZES:
• 1st Place - Each person in the winning house receives one (1) FREE Three-Hour Indoor Play Pass and photos with the House Cup
• 2nd Place - Each person in the second place house receives one (1) FREE Two-Hour Indoor Play Pass
• 3rd Place - Each person in the third place house receives one (1) FREE $10 Fun Card
• 4th Place - Each person in the fourth place house receives one (1) FREE $5 Fun Card
HOUSE CUP CHALLENGE POINT TOTALS FOR EACH GAME:
• Most Tickets Earned by House (Totals will be tallied at 8PM.) – 50pts. first, 40pts. to second, 30pts. to third, 20pts. to fourth
• Harry Potter Dramatic Reading Competition – 25pts. first, 20pts. to second, 15pts. to third, 10pts. to fourth
• Costume Contest – 25pts. first, 20pts. to second, 15pts. to third, 10pts. to fourth
• Harry Potter Trivia – 25pts. first, 20pts. to second, 15pts. to third, 10pts. to fourth
• FINAL QUESTION OF DOOM (Last questions teams will wager points earned on it.)
Event benefits Highmark Caring Place.
WHAT IS THE CARING PLACE?
The death of a loved one is devastating to a child. The impact can be overwhelming and the children and family often need support. The Highmark Caring Place can provide that support through its various programs.
The Caring Place began in Pittsburgh in 1996. Facilities are also located in Erie, Harrisburg, and in the Cranberry region.
Thousands of community members are helped by the Caring Place each year at no cost through our peer support programs, and our education, consultation, and referral services.
TO LEARN MORE VISIT: https://www.highmarkcaringplace.com/cp2/index.shtml