THE BLACK & GOLD TAILGATE PARTY IS INDOORS!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Each person receives one (1) Pittsburgh Steelers plastic cup (FREE refills)
• Each person receives one (1) collectable Pittsburgh Steelers button
• Each person receives one (1) collectable Pittsburgh Steelers mini helmet
• Each person receives one (1) Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass
- Indoor Play Passes include Ballocity, non-ticket/prize arcade games, XD Dark Ride, and $5 for ticket and prize games! Height/age restrictions may apply. Indoor Play Passes are valid from 5-9PM on Friday, December 21st ONLY
• Each person receives one (1) admission into Holiday Lights Mini Golf
- Valid on Friday, December 21st ONLY
• Tailgate games (cornhole, giant Jenga, giant Ker Plunk)
• Exclusive Black & Gold Raffle from 5-8:30PM (items include an autographed Hines Ward jersey, an autographed official Pittsburgh Steelers helmet, and MORE!) Winners will be drawn at 8:30PM!
• Pizza & Wing Dinner Buffet (includes salad, pizza, wings, breadsticks, and one (1) Pittsburgh Steelers plastic cup (unlimited refills)
• Meet and Greet and pictures with black & gold guests (Marv Kellum, Craig Bingham, Steve Avery, and MORE)
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf
• Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia - Everyone is a contestant! The person who puts their hand up the fastest, is called upon, and gets the question right WINS a $5 Fun Card for EACH question
• Continued meet and greet and pictures with surprise black & gold guest
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass, Holiday Lights Mini Golf, and/or tailgate games (cornhole, giant Jenga, giant Ker Plunk)
Event benefits Highmark Caring Place.
WHAT IS THE CARING PLACE?
The death of a loved one is devastating to a child. The impact can be overwhelming and the children and family often need support. The Highmark Caring Place can provide that support through its various programs.
The Caring Place began in Pittsburgh in 1996. Facilities are also located in Erie, Harrisburg, and in the Cranberry region.
Thousands of community members are helped by the Caring Place each year at no cost through our peer support programs, and our education, consultation, and referral services.
TO LEARN MORE VISIT: https://www.highmarkcaringplace.com/cp2/index.shtml