SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• A LIVE countdown for Santa Claus to turn on the magical lights of Fun Fore All Family Fun Park's Holiday Lights Mini Golf courses
• Each person receives one (1) Polar Express ticket at check-in
• Each person receives one (1) ticket for Polar Express book giveaway drawing - MUST enter drawing before 7PM
• Each person receives one (1) Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass
- Indoor Play Passes include Ballocity, non-ticket/prize arcade games, XD Dark Ride, and $5 for ticket and prize games! Height/age restrictions may apply. Indoor Play Passes are valid from 5-9PM on Friday, November 23rd ONLY
• One (1) admission into Holiday Lights Mini Golf
- Valid on Friday, November 23rd ONLY
• Pictures with Santa Claus and the Polar Express Conductor
• Write your Christmas letter to Santa (letter template will be provided)
• Each person receives one (1) collectable plastic winter mug (FREE refills)
• Each person receives one (1) collectable wind-up train
• Santa’s Cookies Bean Bag Toss Game
• Dessert Bar
• Hot Chocolate Bar (Create your own hot chocolate with the following toppings):
- Toffee bits
- Mini chocolate chips
- Crushed peppermints
- Candy canes
- Soft peppermint sticks
- Lindt truffles
- Pirouette cookies
- Whipped cream
- Dark chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf
• Conductor punches Polar Express tickets
• Conductor Says Game (anyone can play) - WINNER receives a $25 Fun Card
• Santa Claus reading of the Polar Express
• Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long
• Santa draws winner for Polar Express book
• Santa Claus delivers a special gift (each person will receive one (1) Believe Jingle Bell Christmas Ornament)
• Conductor draws winner for the Polar Express book
• Santa Meet and Greet and Christmas letter delivery
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf.
Event benefits Highmark Caring Place.
WHAT IS THE CARING PLACE?
The death of a loved one is devastating to a child. The impact can be overwhelming and the children and family often need support. The Highmark Caring Place can provide that support through its various programs.
The Caring Place began in Pittsburgh in 1996. Facilities are also located in Erie, Harrisburg, and in the Cranberry region.
Thousands of community members are helped by the Caring Place each year at no cost through our peer support programs, and our education, consultation, and referral services.
TO LEARN MORE VISIT: https://www.highmarkcaringplace.com/cp2/index.shtml