SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Each person receives one (1) ticket for The Night Before Christmas book giveaway drawing - MUST enter drawing before 7PM
• Each person receives one (1) Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass
- Indoor Play Passes include Ballocity, non-ticket/prize arcade games, XD Dark Ride, and $5 for ticket and prize games! Height/age restrictions may apply. Indoor Play Passes are valid from 5-9PM on Friday, December 14th ONLY
• Each person receives one (1) admission into Holiday Lights Mini Golf
- Valid on Friday, December 14th ONLY
• Pictures and Meet and Greet with Santa Claus
• Write your Christmas letter to Santa (letter template will be provided)
• Each person receives one (1) collectable Santa Boot mug (FREE refills)
• Each person receives one (1) collectable Santa hat
• Santa’s Cookies Bean Bag Toss Game
• Cookie Dessert Bar
• Hot Chocolate Bar (Create your own hot chocolate with the following toppings):
- Toffee bits
- Mini chocolate chips
- Crushed peppermints
- Candy canes
- Soft peppermint sticks
- Lindt truffles
- Pirouette cookies
- Whipped cream
- Dark chocolate syrup
- Caramel sauce
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf
• Santa Claus Trivia - Everyone is a contestant! The person who puts their hand up the fastest, is called upon, and gets the question right WINS a $5 Fun Card for EACH question
• Santa Claus reading of The Night Before Christmas
• Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long
• Santa draws winner for The Night Before Christmas book
• Santa Claus delivers a special gift (each person will receive one (1) Santa in Sleigh Pullback Racer)
• Santa Meet and Greet, pictures, and Christmas letter delivery
• Continued free play on your Four-Hour Indoor Play Pass and/or Holiday Lights Mini Golf.
Event benefits Highmark Caring Place.
WHAT IS THE CARING PLACE?
The death of a loved one is devastating to a child. The impact can be overwhelming and the children and family often need support. The Highmark Caring Place can provide that support through its various programs.
The Caring Place began in Pittsburgh in 1996. Facilities are also located in Erie, Harrisburg, and in the Cranberry region.
Thousands of community members are helped by the Caring Place each year at no cost through our peer support programs, and our education, consultation, and referral services.
TO LEARN MORE VISIT: https://www.highmarkcaringplace.com/cp2/index.shtml